Dispatch and Delivery Policy
All items are shipped using the national postal carrier of The Kingdom of the Netherlands, Post.nl and the parcel shipper DPD (Nederland) BV (hereinafter referred to as "DPD"). Post.nl and DPD in turn uses partners within the relevant national postal carriers of the various countries we ship to.
Shipment Processing Time
All orders are processed for shipment within the time clearly stated on the individual products in our Webshop and refers to working days (i.e. 5-10 days means 5 to 10 working days). We take every possible precaution to ensure the timely shipment of our products, should we experience any delays you will be notified via the email address provided at the time of your purchase.
Please note the following:
- We do not dispatch “part-shipments”as a standard practice, should the customer request a “part-shipment”, the second dispatch will incur the full shipping cost related to the first shipment. The second shipping invoice must be fully paid prior to dispatch of the first shipment.
- Orders are not shipped on weekends or public holidays within The Kingdom of the Netherlands.
- Orders placed before 14:00 hours during business days (within The Kingdom of the Netherlands) will constitute being placed on that day. Orders placed after 14:00 hours or during weekends or on public holidays within the Kingdom of the Netherlands (https://www.rijksoverheid.nl/onderwerpen/arbeidsovereenkomst-en-cao/vraag-en-antwoord/officiele-feestdagen) will constitute being place the following business day.
Shipping rates and destinations & delivery estimates
As a standard we do not ship our products using courier services and accordingly we are unable to estimate or give any guarantee regarding the delivery estimates. Should a shipment be required within a specific time-frame then special shipping arrangements need to be made by contacting us on email@example.com a quotation or to arrange collection by a customer appointed agent.
We currently ship to the following destinations* and at the following rates**:
Netherlands (“Track & Trace – Standard Mail” - €3.80)
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom (“Standard Mail” - €9.80; “Track & Trace – Standard Mail” - €13.00; “Registered Mail” - €15.50)
Andorra, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyrus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Switzerland (“Standard Mail” - €12.60; “Track & Trace – Standard Mail” - €18.50; “Registered Mail” - €21.00)
Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Israel, Mexico, Morocco, New Zealand, South Africa, Turkey, United States (“Standard Mail” - €18.20; “Track & Trace – Standard Mail” - €24.30; “Registered Mail” - €26.80)
* Currently we only ship to the above mentioned countries, however should your country not be listed please contact us in order to do the required due diligence and if successful we will then add your country to our shipping list.
**All shipping rates quoted above are done so for indication purposes and are subject to change without prior notice and will not be considered binding. The final applicable rates are those charged on your order.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
All dispatched shipments will be confirmed to the customer via the email supplied during the purchase process, the information supplied to the customer at this point will vary in relation to the shipping method selected.
- “Standard Mail”: dispatch confirmation will only contain confirmation that the shipment has indeed been dispatched.
- “Track & Trace – Standard Mail”: dispatch confirmation will include the relevant “Track & Trace” reference.
- “Registered Mail”: dispatch confirmation will include the relevant “Track & Trace” reference.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
YNT Design is not responsible for any customs, duties or taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the sole responsibility of the customer (including , but not limited to taxes, duties or custom fees).
YNT Design strictly complies with all legal requirements imposed by the authorities of The Kingdom of the Netherlands and will accurately disclose the nature of the items being shipped. We will however take special care to remain discreet regarding the nature of the design etc.
YNT Design will not be held accountable for any items ceased or confiscated by the relevant authorities should the said items be in contravention of any laws or restrictions placed on such items by the relevant authorities.
YNT Design is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping.
If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
With regard to our “Standard Mail” or “Track & Trace – Standard Mail” we have a very high level of confidence in “Post.nl” as a service provider, however once “Post.nl” hands it over to the relevant postal organisation within your country we can no longer express any level of confidence.
We advise our customers to consider requesting special shipping (i.e. Registered Mail) should you have concerns regarding the reliability of the postal service within your country.
The reliability of the “Track and Trace” functionality can not be commented on once the shipment has left custody of “Post.nl” and carries not guarantees or insurance.
YNT Design accepts no responsibility for any and all shipments collected by our customers in person or by their appointed agents once the said items leaves our premises.